Wednesday, October 14, 2009

It clicked!

Within a matter of days a light bulb went of in my beautiful blonde baby's head - I can walk. (She has been taking 2- 4 steps every now and then since September 14.) On Sunday her primary modes of transportation were still crawling and walking on her knees like this.






Then on Monday the 12th I was bent down tying my shoe and look up and here she comes walking towards me like she had been doing it for months. Steve and I both had our jaws on the floor! I was on my way to the gym and he called saying she just walked again from the dishwasher to the stove - about 3 feet. Now she is full speed ahead- no more dirty pants and scuffed up knees from crawling on the concrete or the grass. We are thrilled!!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We are so proud of her! :):)