Carsyn finally got comfortable with standing on her own- now if I can get her to walk with out assistance we will be in business.
Carsyn made this "Oh" face for the first time when she saw a yellow butterfly and now she does it ALL the time. It cracks us up every time.
Carsyn will walk for a long time pushing something but she still hasn't made the leap of faith to do it on her own.
Addison is working on her counting- she gets to 30 without many mistakes bot then gets a little lost. We are still working on it. I am proud because in Aug. just before pre-k started she could only count to 15.
So a lot of you know that Addison and I have had a bit of disagreement on how much Hannah Montanna and Miley Cyrus she is exposed to. She started early last year with adding her in among her favorite people (she is around some older girls at day care during after school) and although I'm not against her I feel like Addison is a little young. She doesn't watch the show and we don't own a ton of merchandise. Addison does really enjoy her music and I decided OK this is a creative outlet for her so we own a Hannah Montanna CD and the soundtrack to the most recent movie. I also gave in a little and took her to see the movie which is really cute and actually has a good message. She has rented the movie twice in the last two weeks and will get up to sing the Climb and do the Hoedown Throwdown Line Dance. I love how she gets into singing these songs.
OK so now that I have bored you all with these video's I'll stop. Just giving you a peek into what has been going on here.











No comments:
Post a Comment