Finally a break from the heat and we are so excited. We love this season and all the fun activites that come with it. We said addios to summer with Me-maw, Aunt Jennifer, Caroline, and baby Will at the beach in Gulf Shores over Labor Day. The place Me-maw rented was fantastic and my kids LOVED the pool. We said hello to Fall with our family birthday party for all the Fall birhthdays, parades, and apple picking. We have trips to the pumpkin patch, SC State fair, a harvest festival, and a trip to Gatilinburg over Thanksgiving, and last but certainly not least Addison's birthday! It is busy but we have the best time. Here are some pictures of the things we have done so far. I can't wait to share pictures from all the rest
Fo' Yo' Info
10 years ago











1 comment:
Great pictures! I need to get a copy of some of these...you always take such great ones. And...you made me realize I'm still so behind on my blog!!!
Post a Comment