Intoducing Mr. and Mrs. Seth Cook. Aren't they such a cute couple. They got hitched on August 15 and then packed up and moved cross country to Utah so Seth can get him some more edumacation. I can't really imagine how it will be when we get together and she isn't there with her goofy poses for all of my pictures. I know Utah will offer them an awesome experience as a couple and like I told her the young person in me is so excited for her. What an awesome adventure! However the Mommy in me had a lump in my throat the day she left. I had the honor of being her official wedding photographer. I am glad I got the practice but it was a bit stressful. Addison was a flower girl and her teacher told me today at school that she has talked about it constantly and has told everybody about the wedding. I think her favorite part was getting her hair curled by the girl that did Erika's hair. We got home really late the night of the wedding and she didn't get a bath so she got to wear her hair curly the next day to school. We are hoping to plan a trip to visit the Utes (that is what we call them now) sometime next year. Unitl then here is a sneek peek at some of the pictures I took over the weekend. Congrats Seth and Erika we can't wait to see you again soon!
Fo' Yo' Info
10 years ago











No comments:
Post a Comment