Friday, May 1, 2009

Three New Tricks, One Bath

Carsyn has some new tricks and I got lucky and got them all in a 20 second recording. She can clap, shake her her head when we say "no", and does the whole buzzing/spitting thing with her lips. Some other accomplishments recently are feeding herself,eating a little bit of table food, and pulling up to her knees and with a little help to her feet. She has 6 teeth that have been a little bit of an issue nursing so I think we are going to hang that up. She is getting so big so fast. Addison is quickly learning to deal with little sister messing with her things- should I tell her this is only the start?

2 comments:

Beth said...

How precious! I love this video with all the tricks!

TL said...

OMG!! She has got to be the CUTEST baby EVER!!! I love her, thank you so much for sharing!!!
TL