Thursday, May 28, 2009

Jack's House



I think we have started a tradition of going to Jack's House for Memorial Day. Steve's boss had a condo at Orange Beach and has been so generous to let us go and stay in it the last few years. Addison loves it and could hardly contain her excitement. I was excited to see how Carsyn would do experiencing the beach for the first time and it turned out that she seemed to somewhat enjoy it. She didn't even really mind when a wave crashed right in her lap and splashed into her face. She also got her first taste of sand- a big fistful! It was a little more work with two but Steve and I worked it out where Carsyn laid on us in a lounge chair by the pool for her naps. Addison was in the pool all day long and worn out by bed time. We really needed this mini-vacation. Things have been a little stressful around our house and it was so nice to get away. Thank You Mr. Jack for letting us stay at your place we had a wonderful time!

1 comment:

Katherine said...

Something about Carsyn's sweet face reminds me of McCain. I know she looks like Steve but I think she must have a little Sinclair in her. I love the girls' dresses. Precious pictures!