Thursday, May 28, 2009

A Perfect Ten












A wanted to do this post last Monday on the 18th but I didn't have time. I have already started thinking about my baby's 1st birthday and what the invitations will look like because she will be one in 2 months! What- 2 months?! I can't believe it has been almost a year. In honor of her turning 10 months here are ten things you should know about Carsyn.

1. She has a TERRIBLE temper and it comes from the Baird side of the family I am sure

2. She has 7 teeth

3. She is around 20lbs. and 27inches

4. She has learned to pull up and is getting brave about cruising.

5. She is finally crawling on all fours instead of doing the army crawl.

6. She adores Addison!!

7. She loves to have her pink and white silky/minky dot blanket against her face while she falls asleep.

8. She has really taken to table food and the last few days has gotten pretty mad about eating baby food. She loves English peas,strawberries, and banana puffs.

9. She will be my risk taker and my-"Hey mom watch this" child.

10. It is next to impossible to change her diaper and Steve has all but refused to do it anymore.

OK so it is hard to stop at just ten

11. Her first word -spoken just a 2 weeks ago- was duck

12. Her hair is getting blonder

13. She loves to cuddle and lay her head on your shoulder

14. She always wakes up with the biggest smile and in the best mood

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the picture w/ her hand on her head! (This is Olivia not mom)

Anonymous said...

I can't believe she is almost 1!!! It has gone by so fast! And, I don't believe that she has a temper..she always is smiling so big! :o)