
I can't believe that Carsyn is a month old today !!! That also means I only have a month until I go back to work. Except for some bad baby acne she is doing great. She is trying really hard to smile and has been for about a week and a half. She met all of her SC family and some friends last weekend. We were there for Olivia's graduation party- Congrats Aunt Olivia!!! She had her first poopy in the bathtub tonight and hopefully it will be her last. She is growing so fast I can't wait to see how much she weighs at her next doctors appointment. We are so in love with our baby Carsyn!!!











4 comments:
Cara, Carsyn looks just like Steve I think. She is so beautiful and I am so very proud of you!
TL
Cara, she really is a beautiful baby!
Poop in the bathtub! What fun. I remember those days.
LU Mom
OK--you need to post a 1 month pic of Addsion so I can see the resemblence!!!
I love her little dress and we had fun during our little visit. Come back soon :0)
Love you
Miss You
K
Post a Comment