Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Thank You Grammy!!! ( and Gramps too)


So this is what my mom had to endure for two weeks while she was here not to mention having to read the same handful of books over and over, telling a story about three princesses that had to be exactly the each night , and many other activities that Addison found entertaining. She really was a huge help and Ithink her being here helped Addison with the adjustment of not being the only child. My dad also helped. He came down three weekends in a row and although he didn't have to go through the beauty parlor torture he did have to put on latex gloves and change diapers on all the stuffed animals that are still in our den. I also can't port this without thanking Steve's mom. She has brought dinner,also entertained Addison and even watched both of the girls last night while we went to dinner. It is wonderful to have such involved grandparents that don't mind acting like kids again.

3 comments:

robin said...

Martha looks fabulous in bows.

Anonymous said...

I agree with Rawbin!

The Russells said...

My Mom sent me the link to your blog and I love this one with the bows!!! :) I was also quite impressed with your homemade favors, they look awesome. Congrats on your new baby girl...she is beautiful and it looks like she has a great big sis to help you out. Mary Beth