Sunday, June 27, 2010

June Bugs

Wow what a busy month and July seems to be shaping up to be even busier! I feel like I am having to manage every minute wisely just to be able to make things work. I was really hoping my 2 day workk schedule would start on July 1 but we or they have yet to start interviews for another nurse. I plan on letting them know this week that when school starts back that is it for me and a five day work week. I am really looking forward to having extra time to do on the crappy adult stuff so I can have extra time doing all the awesome Mommy/ Family/Wife stuff. So to kick summer off we went to Chucktown as we SC local like to call it. I have been a millon times but I wanted Addison to experience the history of the town. Plus I needed to get in some practice of taking photos b/f my cousins wedding.

No comments: