Thanks to my next door neighbor Amy I have had part of Steve's Father's day gifts for a few weeks. She invited Addison and I to go to Wired and Fired. It is paint your on pottery place and it was really cool. Addison being the crafty girl she is thought it was awesome. She painted a polk-a dot coffee mug orange and purple and a cupcake that had a removable lid- she said it would be perfect for Daddy to keep sugar in (Steve keeps a small sugar bowl right by the coffee maker). On Fathers Day we went to the Georgia Aquarium. I have been several times before but it is always just as a amazing as the first. The girls loved it too. Carsyn saw so many people taking pictures with there cell phones that at one point she took the one she was carrying and "took a picture". It was a great day except for the fact that I didn't get to see my Dad. I did get to wish him a Happy Fathers Day over the phone and will see him a good bit in July.
Fo' Yo' Info
10 years ago











No comments:
Post a Comment