Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween and a Haircut




As I mentioned in an earlier post Carsyn needed a haircut bad and I have been trying for two weeks to take her and have jusr ran out of time. Saturday morning Steve mentioned that he needed a hair cut and I told him we would all go and Addison and Carsyn could get theirs cut also. The back of Carsyn's hair was a shaggy mess and she had about ten strands that were really long that had been there sine she was born- they are gone now. Her hair looks so much better but I do miss her "rat tail" just a little. We spent Halloween night with our neighbors the Scofields. We ordered pizza and let Gabriel and Addison watch Monster House. I even got to cuddle a little with Mr. Lucca. Then out into the cold, wet , nasty night we went for some trick-or-treating. We were only out for about an hour but the kids seemed satisfied so it worked out and it stopped raining just in time. Here are some pics of the hair cut , Little Bo Peep and her Sheep, the Skeleton and even one of the precious little ghost. Happy Halloween!

No comments: