Addison has always loved the water and last year she was old enough to take swimming lessons at school but because the swim teacher was a boy she wouldn't get in the pool. We did what we could as far as teaching her how to swim . This summer the swim teacher was a girl and after just a few weeks Addison was going all the way under and swimming (somehow with floaties on) under the water. Over Labor Day we went to Panama City with Steve's family and we convinced Addison to take her floaties off . She did great swimming without them and was SOOO proud of herself. I look at her and still see that chubby little girl that always had a pacifier in her mouth. It makes me a little sad that she will be 5 in a month. She is loving pre-school and we now have nightly spelling sessions where she ask how to spell something and then writes out the word when we spell it. I hope she is always this eager to learn and always is this proud of her accomplishments.
Fo' Yo' Info
10 years ago











2 comments:
They grow way too fast! I can't believe Ella just turned 6! Hope you are doing well.
That is awesome! Im so proud of her! Tell her I love her and cant wait til yall are back here in 2 weeks! Love yall!
Post a Comment