Sunday, August 30, 2009

It's a Zoo Around Here


We went to my parents last weekend and it is the first time we have gone without anything planned. We went to the zoo and besides it being a little hot it was nice. Carsyn loved it and Addison is STILL terrified of the gorilla. Towards the end Addison was in much need of a nap so we started to head out when Grammy accidentally let go of her balloon. She and Gramps quickly made a run for their car and left us with the aftermath. It didn't last long - by the time we were out of the parking lot she was asleep. It really is going to be a zoo around my house for the next month. We will travel every weekend in September except for one. I am looking forward to our travel but I know come October I will be ready to stay put. Enjoy the pics and the clip of Gramps teaching Carsyn to snap then clap.













No comments: