Sunday, August 2, 2009

Beach Party

Last Saturday we celebrated Carsyn's first birthday with a beach/water themed birthday party. We set up a slip-n-slide, a baby pool, water table and a huge blow up pool. It turned out to be a great party and I think all the kids had a blast. Carsyn go a lot of really neat gifts and Steve and I were grateful for everyone that came to help us celebrate this milestone. I made a sand castle cake that I found in a magazine a year ago and I ordered a beach ball cake for her smash cake. When I picked it up it was a lot bigger than I was told it would be. I ended up serving it and part of the sand castle cake to the guests and gave Carsyn the top layer of the castle. I put a slide show together so you can all see what a wonderful time everyone had!


No comments: