I feel like I haven't blogged in awhile but it has been crazy around here. Carsyn went for her six month check and weighs 18# 12.8 oz and is 27 inches. I try not to compare the two much but I look in Addison's baby book just to see how close they're weights and lengths are. Carsyn is the same size right now that Addison was at 9 months old. Dr. Huque promised me that her growth would start to slow a little now. I sure hope so because if not we are going to need to go clothes shopping. She got her last round of shots until she is one and did so much better this time. No fever and no vomiting- I was excited. i posted her six month pics in a the slide show below. They were taken by Stacey the photographer that we have used since Addison was born. I love him!! Addison is officially registered for Pre-K next year. She gets to stay at the same place she has been going to day care so it should be an easy adjustment. It will also be a little lighter on our pocket book because it is a state funded program. She is also learning how to pull her hair into a pony tail and is so proud of herself. It isn't very smooth and falls out easily but she's learning so we just go with it. we go to the circus on Valentine's day and then Carsyn is baptized the next weekend so I'll post some pictures when we get back.
1 comment:
These pictures are so sweet of the girls! I can't believe how fast she is growing up! Let us know if you need us to watch the doggies when ya'll go for her baptism.
Post a Comment