I am all alone at the house right now. Since this is a rare occasion I thought I would get a post up. We had a wonderful Christmas and New Year! I have manged to get some pictures up. Addison was thrilled about Santa. We made cookies for him and left carrots for the reindeer. She and Steve wrote a letter to him and she insisted that we tell him not to wear his boots in the house. I guess she hears Steve fussing about us wearing our shoes on the carpet. She got a tea cart, clothes and a TV for her room. Carsyn was sick with the croup and a stomach bug the week leading up to Christmas so we were thankful to have her well on Christmas day. She got a few new toys and some new clothes for the next 3 months. Her favorite is a galloping horse that my parents gave her and Steve's sister. It is like a Johnny Jumper that would hang on a door frame but it is in a frame that sites on the floor. SHE LOVES IT!!! It neighs and sing She'll be Comin' around the Mountain. I crack up every time I see her in it. We were able to celebrate Christmas here and then took off to Union, SC to see the extended family . We left there and spent a few days at parents in Columbia. It was nice to spend time with family and friends and not have to rush back. New Years was very low key for us but I really didn't mind. I have made all of my near Years resolutions and hope to stick to them. Of course I have the common one of wt. loss and eating better. I am still working on a little bit of baby weight. I think my biggest one though is not to sweat the small stuff. Steve always tells me I worry about the smallest things and let them get to me. So I am going to try more of the just let things fall how they fall approach instead of trying to to make a million list and worry about getting everyhting done at once. I (and Steve too) have been so blessed in 2008 and hope that 2009 bring just has many blessing to our life. I hope this new year bring as may great things to everyone that we love! Now I am off to the gym to work on my resolution.
1 comment:
Great post! I want a copy of Carsyn's drooling picture. Is there any way I can download it from your blog page?
Post a Comment