Friday, October 17, 2008

3 Months old Already


I can't believe my baby girl will be 3 months old tomm. She is getting so big so fast and I wish I could slow it down a little. She , like her sister, is a very happy baby and very much just goes with the flow. Recently she has discovered her hands and loves to stick them in her mouth- so far sometimes that she gags herself. Within the last two weeks she has started sleeping through the night- AWESOME!! And even more recently- just this week- she has started laughing a bit. She has the biggest smile and a lot of the time she will stop eating and just look up at you and smile. We are so in love with her that now it is hard to imagine what it was like before she was here. We love you baby Carsyn!

2 comments:

Olivia said...

I cant believe she is already 3 months!! She is getting so big...I hope yall have fun (or by the time you see this had fun) at Disney!! I wish be there w/ yall!! love you!

Anonymous said...

She is laughing out loud for her Grammy! :)(or maybe it's the pink elephant on her infant carrier) I like to think that it is me so humor me!