Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Burt's Pumpkin Patch

In October of 2005 Steve, Addison, and I took our first trip to Burt's in Dawsonville, Ga. We loved it so much that the next year my family went along. This past weekend there were 27 of us (including kids) in a group together. Our whole group had a hayride all to ourselves. This picture is only of half of the little ones in our group. We had such a great time and Steve and I felt so good that we were able to bring our different groups of friends together for this awesome outing. One of the high points on the trip was that I had my picture made with Bert (no relation to the name of the pumpkin patch)from all the hits Q100. It is a huge radio station here in Atlanta and Terri Lynne and I listen every morning. Well being the crazy woman that she is she stalked him and asked if we could get our picture made with him. He was really nice and to my surprise sounds exactly the same in person has he does on the radio. Thank you to everyone for making our trip the the pumpkin patch one of the best!!! I hope we can all do it again next year.

No comments: