

A few weeks ago Steve's grandmother came down from Indiana to see her two new great grand-daughters. I am so glad she was able to make the trip. She is in her 90's and has Alzheimer's. I a sure not soon after she left she didn't remember being here. Carsyn obviously will not remember her and I'm not sure if Addison will or not. I am so glad I got these pictures so they can look at them when they are older. While she was her we talked about how her great grandchildren from Steve's dad side are all girls and how all her great grand kids from Steve's aunts side are all boys. She has 5 great grandsons and then the 3 girls. I hope that we can make a trip to Indiana sometime next year. I would love to get a picture of all 8 of her great grandkids.











1 comment:
Awww - these are sweet and sad at the same time.
Post a Comment