Tuesday, September 16, 2008

All Smiles


This is all it takes to brighten up my day!!! Carsyn is smiling like crazy now. Her first smile was around 4 weeks but they were few and far between now if you just talk to her or even smile at her she smiles right back. She loves Addison! Addison will get right in front of her and talk to her and she just smiles and kicks her legs. It is the most precious thing in the world. I want to always remember it because I know when they are older there will be times when they aren't this sweet with each other.

2 comments:

TL said...

I love her! She is so beautiful!! She has an amazing smile! I bet she will always look up to Addison! What will you so with two girly girls on your hands? Actually, what will Steve do? HAHA!
I love y'all! TL

Olivia said...

Hey hey...I love this picture of her! I miss yall so much and cant wait to see yall soon! Love yall!