We had a very busy and fun July 4th!! We missed being in Union for the traditional celebration but it was nice for the 3 of us to spend the long weekend together as a family. We went to the Villa Rica firework show and festival Thursday night and it was great. The had skydivers, a Blackhawk helicopter, hot air balloon ride, and a lot of other fun activities. Addison loved the fireworks after she got over how loud they were.. On Friday we went to Hunter Park for the festival there it was fun but VERY hot and I just couldn't take the heat for more than an hour. That night we went and saw more fireworks in Carrollton. Saturday and Sunday we hung around the house and did some last minute prepping for Carsyn's arrival. Speaking of her arrival - I posted a few weeks ago that we were hoping to be induced on July 14th. At my doctor's appt. today, after my exam, the doctor said he didn't feel that she would be ready on Monday and wasn't comfortable inducing me then. he said it would only increase my chance of having to have a C-section. Even though Steve and I are both a little disappointed we want to what is best. The have me scheduled for an induction on July 17th. Well I'll go into the hospital that night and then she should be born on the 18th. I go back to the doctor on the 15th so we'll see if anything changes. I hope everyone had a great Independence Day!! One last thing- my family is on our annual beach trip this week in Garden City. We always celebrate July birthdays there and since we aren't there I would like to say Happy Birthday to Caroline, Vickie, my brother John, and my Dad. Steve and I will miss celebrating with all of you this year. Next year will get to add another one to the long July list!!!
Fo' Yo' Info
10 years ago











3 comments:
Bummer about the 14th, but you're right...what's best for Crasyn may not be in your plans... best to do what the doc says as she's the one with his fingers in your hootie! (I mean that in the most technically appropriate terms)
Keep me posted!!
Love you
K
Hey, I just wanted to tell ya we love yall and miss yall soo much down here! The level of nosie isnt the same! haha But anyway, mom told me about Carsyn..that stinks but shell be here soon! I cant wait to see yall! Love you!
Hey sorry that last one was me..i did the wrong account.
Post a Comment