

So this is it!!! It is 7:30pm and in 45 minutes I am off to the hospital to have this baby girl. So I guess this is me at my biggest with Carsyn. Please keep us in your prayers and we will let everyone know when she gets here. As soon as we are home and settled I will post pictures!!!
2 comments:
So, I am fixing my research paper and wanted to take a break so I looked at your blog. I know you want get this until after Carsyn is here but I wanted to tell ya i love yall and cant wait to get down there to see yall!!
Hey girl!
Congrats on your new addition. I loved catching up on your blog. send me your email address and I'll email and invite. We keep our wedding site private, but we may be changing that soon. The personalized favors were great!
Post a Comment