So I am almost two weeks late posting this but I feel like I can't keep up with everything I need to do. Steve wanted to go to the Georgia Aquarium for Father's day so that is what we did. It was nice to do an indoor activity because it has been so hot. The last time we went Addison was around 18 months and wasn't really into it. She really liked it this time and her favorite thing - out of all the big exotic ocean creatures- were the two people in scuba gear cleaning the rocks in the Beluga Whale tank. We went twice to watch them. Since this is a my Father's Day post I can't go without mentioning how great Steve has been lately. He has always done is fair share of chores and taking care of Addison but the last few weeks he has been amazing. I have been able to get dinner on the table and that is about it. He has picked up where I have slacked off. I love watching them together- he truly enjoys spending time with her. I am looking forward to watching him develop a daddy/daughter relationship with Carsyn. Steve if you read this - Thank you for all the support and help you have given to me. We are all 3 very lucky to have you. Also to another wonderful Father- my dad- I hope I can be there to celebrate with you next year.
Fo' Yo' Info
10 years ago











2 comments:
awww- Steve is such a cutie...
i hope you're feeling well!
I just left a comment and it didn't post right! Ugh!
Well, what I said was--
I'm happy that Steve is being so good to you. It's so sweet to our men being "daddy".
I want to come meet Carsyn and help out with Addison.
Take Care and love you
K
Post a Comment