Didn't think I would get back to another post so soon - did you? Well lets just say that there is only so much cleaning and laundry you can do in a day and with both girls in school my days off have been a mad dash to be as productive as possible so when they get home all the focus is on them. Pretty sure in my last post I promised a birthday post for Carsyn and I am here to deliever. On July 18 my baby turned 4 and didn't even ask me for permission. Four, thats right she turned 4! We celebrated at the beach with family but the big shindig was here at the gymnastics center. It was a princess party but looking back it would have been better suited to be a Barbie party. Not that she isn't into Belle, Cinderella, and the rest of Disney Royalty but OMG that girl is OBSESSED with Barbie! All of her friends came to jump, bounce and flip. My parents made the trip as well as my niece and nephew from Alabama. My pastry chef next door neighbor made an aesome princess cake and in Pinterest fashion I had an all pink candy bar for the kids to make goody bags with. It really was a great low stress party. We are so blessed to have some many friend and family that love Carsyn as much as we do. Because a picture is worth a thousand words here are several so you can see for yourself.
And just so you know....
Carsyn is 41 inches and 40 pounds. A good bit taller than most of her peers. I believe she is going to have those legs that make girls like me jealous- the ones that go on and on forever.
As I mentioned and you can see from the picture Barbie is her idol (second to her big sister). They are taking over my house- they are in the den, in my car and some nude sunbathers in my tub.
She likes to eat Nutella (she calls it chocolate peanutbutter), broccoli, yougurt, about any kind of fruit, and will sneak a Coke Zero out of the fridge in a hearbeat.
She has finally taken a liking to ice cream.
She is a master negotiator- "Here's the deal", "I have an idea", and "Just five more minutes" are her key phrases.
She love to sleep in Addison's t-shirts
Is a night owl like her Grammy and and hate to get up early
Favorite colors - Pink and Purple- shocker
Loves to wear dresses
So there you go. You have been schooled on my blue eyed blonde that still continues to be so full of life. Her personality is truly amazing and so many times when she needs to be disiplined and scolded you have to fight back laughing out loud. It is said a lot, "Where did she come from ? She is unlike anybody in our family." The truth is God blessed us with her and I sometimes think, even though I never met him, that Steve's dad played a part in it as well!
No comments:
Post a Comment