Thursday, November 3, 2011

Whoo, Whoo Turned Seven ?




That would be Miss Addison Martha Baird.  On October 19th we celebrated her 7th birthday. I made cupcakes and took them to school. The class sang to her and they all enjoyed the cupcakes.



 For weeks, no make that months she has said that she wanted to get her ears pierced.  I was fine with it but Steve took a  good bit on convincing.  Honestly for the longest time I really thought that she would decide against it once it really sank in exactly how ears are pierced.  But she never did as a matter of fact she was very adamant that she wasn't worried about the pain.  She wanted her ears pierced regardless of what it would feel like.  After gymnastics we headed to the mall and went to Claires.  She picked out her earrings-holy crap they were $44.  I didn't imagine they would be that expensive. I was so proud of her you could see it all over her face that she was nervous but she was so brave!

Waiting to get them pierced!

Getting them marked!


And they are done! I was going to get a picture as they were being pierced but someone needed my hand to hold!
So EXCITED!!!!!!

On Saturday after her birthday we had her party at Art with Heart Pottery.  Addison is still so into crafts and painting that when we went to a party there back in September she decided right away that is where she wanted hers.  It was so nice to have something to entertain the kids and not have to worry about setting up or cleaning up.  Plus everyone got to take their pottery home. Even the younger ones really got into it.

 

Like I always do I'll close with some fun facts about my beautiful seven year old.

1. She is in the 95% for both wt. and ht.- she sure didn't get the tall gene from me
2. She is still just as picky of an eater as ever
3. She was October student of the month for her classroom
4. She is loving being a gymnast
5. She loves to write stories
6. She draws her own pictures and hangs them on the outside of her door
7. She eats her cereal with out milk
8. Favorite color is STILL pink
9. Junie B Jones are her favorites books
10. Surprise, surprise she wants to be a teacher when she grows up!

No comments: