It always seems to go by so fast. One minute we are pulling out the decorations and I get so excited that foe the next 4 or so weeks we get to enjoy the Christmas season and all that comes with it. Then before I know it we are down to the last ornament on our advent calender. We have been doing a whole lot around here to celebrate. With Carsyn being older this year and expressing a bit of understanding about everything I figured she would enjoy decorating gingerbread men and houses with Addison. Both girls did awesome hanging ornaments on the tree, and they even helped wrap a good many of the gifts. Carsyn has become a Frosty the Snowman fan and I think we have watched it at least once a day. Polar Express remains Addison's favorite and we have watched it at least 3 times. We donated to Toys for Tots again and Addison was so proud to drop off the toys. Carsyn had fun at Memaws unwrapping her gifts and then tossing the wrapping paper up the air over and over again. She even dumped out the entire trash bag of wrapping paper and she and Caroline "hid" underneath it. We even managed to squeeze in an overnight trip to St. Simon with the Thompsons. It was me and my two girls and my friend Michele and her 3 girls Madison, Olivia, and Sydney. Olivia and Addison are in kindergarten together and Sydney and Carsyn are in school together. It was a lot of fun but somewhat insane. On our way home Michele and I were tempted to leave the girls at a Chick-fil-a in Macon and make a run for it. Just Kidding we would never do that :) We are going to church tonight with our neighbors/friends the Scofields and then it will be off to SC. Although I wish the season would last a bit longer I can't help but smile about all the things God has given me to celebrate during Christmas. I have posted some video and pictures so you can see exactly the things I am thankful for! Merry Christmas!!!
Fo' Yo' Info
10 years ago











No comments:
Post a Comment