Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Ready or Not





Carsyn has been getting up on all fours for a couple of weeks and just in the last week has started the army crawl. I know these two things combined mean we aren't far from having a mobile baby. Oh No!!!! I guess I have to be ready- I just didn't have to worry about stairs and small toys laying around when Addison started to crawl. Steve and I are going to have to really get our baby proofing in high gear!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go Carsyn Go! I love this video. She's ready to be rocking and rolling.

Marji said...

This is so cute! I can't believe she's almost crawling already. I love her little chunky legs. They look like Lukes!

Kerri Roberts said...

I'm curious if the psycho-second kid is just with boys when they start to move, or if you will have your hands full too! Them cute chubby legs don't look like they move too fast :0)
Strange how big she is. Stranger that it's been so dang long since I've seen her. Maybe sooner than later? Maybe mu hiney will take a trip your way for the first time in 5 years!!

summer said...

Oh my gosh, this is SOSOSOSO cute! What a great big sis Addison is :)