12. I have two little girls to share it with this year.
11. Carsyn's butt looks so cute in the PJ's with the flap on the back that says Naughty.
10. Carsyn smiles for most of the pictures I take of her in front of the Christmas tree.
9. When we shopped for a stocking to give a little girl that is a ward of the state- Addison wouldn't let me leave Wal-Mart until it was overflowing with things she thought the little girl would like!
8. Carsyn doesn't mind the cute little Christmas hats I put on her head.
7. I only have two more gifts to wrap.
6. My husband is 31 and just as excited about Christmas as my four year old.
5. Addison has helped me wrap gifts for everyone else and never once asked about gifts for her.
4. I think one of my best friends has found happiness again.
3. We get to share Christmas with Steve's family and mine.
2. Addsion is so cute telling the story Twas the night before Christmas- she says " on Donald(Donner), on Comet, and Cuperd (Cupid), and Rudolph." That is all she can remember.
1. The best thing of all- Addison has learned and will tell you quick that on Christmas we are celebrating baby Jesus and his birhtday.
Fo' Yo' Info
10 years ago











5 comments:
This is so sweet, Cara! I also love how you throw in there Steve's age. :o)
That is so sweet. I am glad that Addison remembers the reason for the season!
I love you Cara! (and Steve and Addison and Caryson!) Your babies are sweet bc you are an amazing mother!! And Happy Birthday Jesus!
So cute! These weeks have been so much fun this year! Merry Christmas!
10:30 Sunday AM
Just got around to reading your post. I did not attend church because of the voice and sinus issues. Thanks for making my yucky day better even though by the end of the post I had tears in my eyes. I would like to add that Addison, Carsyn, and Steve had a great holiday season because of the special mom and wife.
We Love You!
Post a Comment