Carsyn was 4 months on the 18th and I can't believe it! I started her on cereal and she has liked it a little better than Addison but is still somewhat unsure of the whole swallowing thing. I think half of what I make goes on her face, bib, leg, and me. I forgot how messy it was when a baby eats. She has been sick this week with a double ear infection so I probably didn't pick the best time to start. She was a healthy 16lbs2oz at the doctor yesterday. She has mastered rolling from back to belly and now wants to sleep on her belly. I was so worried about this and for the last week and a half couldn't sleep without getting up to check on her. Our pediatrician says she is fine now on her stomach so I guess I can start sleeping again. Addison had her 4year old well check and did great. She is 39lbs and 40in. She got 4 shots- and trust me I have been dreading these shots since I made the apt. 3 months ago. She didn't even shed a tear- just a few little whimpers. I let her pick out a princess stocking to hang in her room for being so brave. We are getting ready for the holidays and can't wait to spend some time with all of our friends and family.
1 comment:
I remember Ella's 4 year well check very vividly- it did NOT go well. She screamed in horror of the shots and it was miserable. It nearly broke my heart! I'm glad Addison did so well- what a big girl!
Post a Comment