Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Mother's Day 2008

We spent Mother's day at the Atlanta Zoo and I'll have to say I was very impressed. When I first moved to Georgia I didn't hear a lot of positive things about the zoo. I also have always been a little partial to Riverbanks in Columbia because we would go there so frequently. But the Atlanta Zoo really turned out to be pretty neat. The weather was perfect, the zoo wasn't crowded and for the first time Addison was not terrified of the gorillas. The only complaints that I had were my feet hurt by the end of the day and I wasn't able to wish my mom a Happy Mother's Day in person. It was so nice to take our time and look at all the animals. The Panda Bear was my favorite and Addison loved brushing the goats. Thanks to the goats on Poppy's farm she was not afraid at all.

2 comments:

robin said...

i'm quite partial to Riverbanks too! Glad it was fun!

You look great! I'm wearing those same brown gaucho pants right now!!! They really are the most comfortable things to wear, aren't they?

Lesley said...

We love the Atlanta Zoo too! We went there in Feb and had a blast! Hope you are feeling well-only 2 more months! Can't wait! Love Les